Our family recipes have existed for generations. We hope you find our unique dishes as flavorful as we do.
4 Pork chops or 3 lbs. spare ribs
32 oz. Nanita's Finest Green Chile Sauce
- Boil meat until tender and drain water.
- Empty the full jar of Nanita's Finest Green Chile Sauce into a sauce pan and heat gently until warm.
- Pour a thin layer of the warmed green chile sauce into a casserole dish to cover the bottom. Add the meat on top.
- Smother the meat with the remaining sauce.
- Place covered casserole dish into a preheated oven (300 degrees) for 10 to 15 minutes until heated through.
2 lbs. ground beef
16 oz. Nanita's Finest Green Chile Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine raw ground beef, all your favorite meatloaf ingredients, and a 16 oz. jar of green chile sauce. Mix well.
- Place the mixture into a meatloaf pan and cover with foil.
- Place the pan into a preheated (375 degrees) oven and cook to your satisfaction, about 45 minutes.
- Heat the remaining chile sauce in a sauce pan.
- Remove the fully cooked meatloaf from the oven, slice, and serve. Use the heated green chile sauce as a topping for each slice as desired.
1 dozen corn or flour tortillas
2 lbs. cooked and drained beef or chicken
16 oz. Nanita's Finest Enchilada Sauce
- Moisten tortillas.
- Stuff and roll tortillas with your choice of cooked meat or add shredded cheese and diced onions.
- Heat enchilada sauce and smother rolled enchiladas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Heat in oven until cheese melts.
- Top with lettuce and tomato and enjoy!
2 lbs. ground beef
16 oz. Nanita's Finest Green Chile
- Fry and drain ground beef.
- Meanwhile, heat 16 oz. of your favorite spiciness of Nanita's Finest Green Chile Sauce in a sauce pan.
- Place the meat into the heated chile sauce, stir, and cover. Heat on
a low flame for about 5 minutes and serve with your meal.
- Eggs, potatoes, beans, rice, or anything else you might want to prepare for a meal are just some suggestions for this great Mexican gravy.
- Place a tablespoon of preheated Nanita's Finest Green Chile Sauce on the hamburger instead of mustard or ketchup. You'll never go back!